Since Hahnemann hardly anyone has enriched and expanded homeopathy as much as Rajan Sankaran. This includes above all:
1) the 7 levels of perception, which means a helpful orientation during the case taking e.g. to determine the appropriate approach or to enable a hierarchization of the symptoms and to determine the correct dosage of the remedy.
2) The determination of the kingdom of nature by the way the patient experiences his pathology and his environment, which often allows a narrowing down in the choice of remedy.
3) The extension to ten miasms, which find their equivalents analogously to other representative disease patterns, such as acute, typhoid, ringworm, malaria and leprosy.
4) last but not least the discovery of the Vital Sensation, which is a consequence of Boenninghausen's generalization, through the assignment to the nature kingdoms and their suborders, however, much more precise and deeper.
5) In 2018, with the '8 Boxes', he provided an extremely valuable and practical analysis tool that helps you to include all aspects of the case in the analysis and not ignore anything.
6) His latest findings refer to the superior themes of the subclasses in the plant kingdom and the so-called 'superclass' which gives an overview of the relationship between the natural kingdoms. For example, there are common themes of the second row in the PSE, the second subclass in the plant kingdom and the molluscs in the animal kingdom, namely 'inside and outside, retreating to a safe place and going outside where it can be threatening'.
These findings will enable us not only to better limit the selection of our remedies, but also to avoid confusion.
In our seminar with Rajan Sankaran we offer the unique opportunity in Europe to personally look over the shoulder of the "master" at his work and to participate directly in the process of anamnesis and analysis. From first hand and 'live thereby' we experience from his current, constantly developing wealth of knowledge and experience.
The seminar is aimed at homeopaths who have been working with the method for some time and are familiar with the theory. All participants are subject to medical secrecy. Patients who are presented by colleagues for supervision should have sufficient knowledge of English or apply for an interpreter in good time. Due to the limited number of participants, we recommend timely registration.
Looking forward to meeting you at the seminar
Your Mike Keszler (organizer) and the Academy of the Homeopathy-Forum
The seminar is conducted in english.
Thursday 10.00 am – 6 pm
Friday 9.30 am – 6 pm
Saturday 9.30 am – 6 pm
Sunday 9.30 am – 2.00 pm
Flexible break times because of the Live-Cases
There are hot and cold drinks during the breaks.
For lunch there is a variety of restaurants next to the venue.
470,00 € before 1st of January 2020
Content is coming soon